Department of Fisheries Job Circular 2020 www.fisheries.gov.bd
Department of Fisheries Job Circular 2019 has published at the newspaper of fisheries department authority’s website at www.fisheries.gov.bd. The new job Job Circular Fisheries Department 2020 has published toady. Government of the peoples republic of Bangladesh, Department of Fisheries has announced the Job circular. There are several kinds of positions are available like cashier, upper division assistant, accountant, computer operator, fisherman and many more vacancy available. The total number of vacancy is 88.
Department of Fisheries Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation has published the new Job Circular of October 2019 at their official website at www.fisheries.gov.bd. Where they are offering a big opportunity to make a comfortable career. They offers 2 posts for several positions in Bangladesh Fisheries Department. Applicant need to apply for those posts from online. They need to visit the official website and apply for several posts by filling up the job circular form.
Requirements to Apply for Applicants
- Educational Qualification: At least Masters(science) passed applicants can apply for all positions.
- Applications Starts: Already Starts in November 2019.
- Applications Deadline: Application will be continued on 14th January 2020.
- Total Posts: See posts.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 32 years old from June.
- Salary: 9,300-53,060
- Application Fee 400-300 BDT.
- To apply online visit: APPLY ONLINE
Ability of applying For Fisheries Department Job Circular 2020
Applicant need to apply throwing online internet from December 2020 and the deadline of the circular is 14th January 2020. Interested applicant need to apply from 18th December at 10.00 AM to 14th January 2020 at 5.00PM. All the requirements and instruction for applying this circular is given to the Image. Please see the image and follow all instructions.
- Educational Qualification: At least Masters and Equivalent passed applicants can apply for few posts and Maximum masters passed applicants can apply for upper positions.
- Salary: From BDT to Maximum 24,480 BDT. The salary is variable according their positions and posts.
Fisheries Department of Bangladesh
Bangladesh fisheries department is one of the most powerful department of Bangladesh. Fisheries department works everywhere for developing the department of fisheries in all over the districts of Bangladesh. The fisheries department is progressing their service day by day. Hopefully they will make it for the people of Bangladesh. So people hope to get job in the fisheries department to make a secure and fresh career. To apply for those posts read the circular and apply in the right way.
To get regular such government job circular stay with our page and share our post to your timeline. You can also comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bdresultpage or message to our Facebook page directly to contact us. Thanks for being with us.