Ministry of Education Job Circular 2019 www.moedu.gov.bd
Ministry of Education Job Circular 2019 has published by the authority of Education ministry of Bangladesh. This is the official website of education ministry www.moedu.gov.bd. The circular offers a few job vacancies for their department. The deadline of the application is 18th June 2019.
Ministry of Education Job Circular 2019
Applicants must apply via post office within the last date of 18th June 2019. The fee will be payable through the SMS system. Otherwise it will not apply. All information in the application process has been rounded. Download the circular from below and go for a review and application. After successfully applying the work, take part in the exam. And they have to choose the result of the test.
10th December, the Education Ministry job department proposed a large number of employees to work in Education Ministry Job Circular 2019. It is very good news to get a new career opportunity to find new jobs in Bangladesh. Circular given below. Let’s see the whole notice.
Terms and details For Applicants
- Educational Qualification: At least Hons passed applicants can apply for the post and most respected applicants can apply for all positions.
- The app starts: June 2019.
- Application deadline: The application will be run 18th June 2019
- Total posts: See posts. (11)
- Job Category: See Notice.
- Age: From June to minus 18 to 40 years old.
- Salary: 16,000 – 36,680 BD
- Application fee 112 based on BDT post.
- Educational results: See round.
- Application Form and apply online:
Moedu Job Exam MCQ Result 2019
After the results are published on the official website of Moedu, the result will be given here. Get results to stay connected to our page. After officially publishing here the results will be linked.
Stay with us on regular pages such as government jobs and share your post with your timeline. You can also contact us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/resultmama or directly to our Facebook page and comment on your Facebook page to get more information about this Ministry of Education job circular 2019.